Friday, April 29, 2011

The First Post

Hello all!  Well not all, actually no one at this point.  This is the inaugural post for my inaugural blog, hence no followers as of yet.  I have posted on blogs before, mainly for work, on the inner workings of SEO. I have little idea of what I plan on including for this particular blog.  I, like most, have a wide variety of interests.  They range from sports, technology, queer issues, and many many more. I hope that my posts will be informative, thought provoking and fun.  The internet, and blogging specifically, has the power to connect like minded people in a way that no society or platform has ever been able to do.  It allows for multi-dimensional communication that our predecessors could have never predicted.  My hope is that this exchange of information, really J.S. Mill's "marketplace of ideas" on a massive scale, will help human society evolve to a more prosperous state.  Allowing us to discuss with reason in order to ferret out reasonable and positive ideas to help solve difficult problems.  I hope that this blog can play a small part in facilitating this action.  All the best to my future readers, I hope that you enjoy my blog. :-)

1 comment: